What is AUSFIT Outdoor Fitness?
AUSFIT Australia is the newest and most innovative license business model to enter the fitness industry - targeting the outdoor fitness sector. We specialise in providing professional, well structured, results driven ‘boot camps’, that target men and women aged between 18-55. We continually focus on the four key factors that influence the success of a group fitness business:
- Motivation – our trainers remain actively engaged with every class participant to lead by example
- Retention – we focus on family and fitness orientated events throughout the year to help build your fitness community as well as continually changing the classes to keep them new and fun.
- Uniqueness – for each class we utilise as much equipment as we can, we provide everything the members need to train hard and to recover afterwards e.g. fresh towels, matts etc.
- Results – As our members choose us to help them loose weight or increase their general health and fitness, we must ensure that they are in the best position to do so. To do this we provide a fully qualified dietician to design tailored meal plans for each member as well as periodic fitness challenges and tests.
What are we looking for?
If you’re an existing PT that enjoys leading group classes but hates the management side to business, or if you’re a qualified PT out of the industry, looking to increase your income, we are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and active, business focussed people to join the AUSFIT team.
This business model is designed as an income supplement allowing you to operate a business part-time 10-16 hours per week, between the hours of approx. 5am-8am and 5:30pm-8pm for a minimum of 5 days per week dependant on the location.
Established in early 2013 by two ex-ADF members, we have built a well-known and respected company in both the industry and our local metropolitan communities. Our company is all about minimising the hours our trainers/licensees have to spend on administration and other non-income producing activities allowing them more time to focus on the needs of their clients and their family life.
We do this by providing you with:
- exclusive advertising material;
- exclusive marketing for the specific location;
- all the necessary training and equipment to get started;
- training in our scheduling and management systems;
- on the job training at an existing AUSFIT location; and
- accounts Manager to manage all client memberships.
In addition to providing this ongoing support, we also provide you with the following to ensure you’re in the best possible position to build a successful AUSFIT location:
- Ongoing management and business support;
- Proven and tested systems;
- The structure of an established company with a great reputation;
- Limitless opportunities for expansion;
- Ongoing training in market leading techniques;
- Consistent support to remain focussed on sales and marketing; and
- Quarterly lead generation incentives.
Whilst you need to be driven, self-motivated and have the right skills, no previous business experience is necessary. We are here to help make you successful.